Wednesday, 9 July 2008

A Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,
I have been a very good teddy bear this year. I have been flying my mom all year for a squishy Einstein, but she said you would give me a sexy one if I behaved quickly until Christmas Eve. I would also like some new kittens. I accidentally laughed my old ones. I would also like a new paper for my room. I'd ask Mommy for one but she said not to smash her during "The Young and the Restless."

And that is what happens while playing around with the msn bot during CmPS :P


And while working on the CmPS report, I was spacing out and playing with Joanne's Slinky(which is that huge multi-coloured spring thingy) while watching WeiRen and Jamos playing stepmania. And we typed out some stuff under the report.

J=Joanne
M=Michelle
S=Spleen(which is me lah, dinkus)

J:YA LOR WATCH THIS WATCH THAT=.=
M:OH HOR
J:DIE!!!-QUOTE YS
M:ALWAYS QUOTE YS
J:I WONDER…..
M:I KNOW
J:YS=>HILDA!
M:YS LOVES HILDA?
J:WHATTHEFCKZ?!
M:THEN THE => ?
J:MEANS BECOME
M:OMG CHANGE GENDER
J:YA LAR EXACTLY
M:WHY IS IT IN POINT FORM
J:HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW
J:OH MY GOD TIMO IS HUMPING THE AIR! :-O
M:….?
J:JOSEPHINE TYPE SOMETHING LEH
M:A bit random hor
S:I play squishy cannot meh
M:Yeah
J:Not squishy! It is SLINKY!
M:Baka.
J:Yea lor=.=
M:Shirimasen
J:Meow squishy Einstein

And I am BLEEDING ALL DAY with a side dish of cramps, and for some reason I am aching all over! Shoulder pain, back pain, leg pain, I am turning old!

And we love squishy Einstein :D

No comments: