Friday, 30 May 2008

My first 100 question quiz lol :D

Ok, torture tiem for me!

001. What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
I called Mel, and she is one of the worlds most idiotic friends ever

002. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yeah, loads of times. Especially in school, cos my handphone batt can barely last a freaking day

003. What happened at 10.00am today?
Being an Usher Moonlighting during P4 Maths Carnival

004. When did you last cry?
Quite recent :/

005. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Jelly sandwich, but I prefer a burger

006. What do you want in your life right now?
Accomplishable: TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD. Almost Impossible: Everyone be happy

007. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Under my umbrella, eh, eh, eh

008. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
My bolster and stuffed toys and blanket and pillows :D

009. What bottom are you wearing now?
Primary school PE shorts, which I just realized that they are pretty comfy

010. Whats the nicest text in your inbox say?
Cant be bothered to check

011. Do you tend to make a relationships complicated?
Maybe no

012. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nada

013. What was the last movie you caught?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and Moldy-warts got epic-ly defeated by Dumbleore

014. What are you proud of?
What do I have that I can be proud of o.o

015. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
HAHA FROM 27112007 SENT BY MEL 'yo! i see you've returned from china. :D ok, when?'

016. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Can't remember, I only remember that I sang loads of songs during P4 Maths Carnival

017. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
Jo, Jose, Josie, Spleen, Jo's-a-Spleen, Spleenology, Spleenapino[RAWR], SPLEENY
MOST OF THEM ARE BY MEL(the spleen ones anyway)

018. What does your last received text message say? Who was it from?
Mom, translated it reads 'Its raining, we arent going swimming. You are gonna have to go home yourself.'

019. What time did you go to bed last night?
Eh, around 11pm

020. Are you currently happy?
Contented I would say

021. Who gives you best advice?
I follow my own feelings really

022. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Nah, never had the chance :/

023. Who did you talk on phone last night?
None

024. Is anything bugging you right now?
Nah

025. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
SuHang and Amanda who revolved around me like I was some planet or something

026. Do you wear toe socks?
Nope, dont really like the design in the first place

027. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
None

028. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
No so far

029. What annoys you most in a person?
Being serious when I am jokey

030. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Would I even say anyway?

031. Have you ever done cocaine?
Nope, I do Milo

032. What is the colour of your room?
White with black/red/blue/ pencil marks

033. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
I dunno :/

034. Do you believed in the saying "talk in cheap"?
Not really

035. Who was the last person to lay in your bed?
Me and my bro who suddenly decided that my room was cooler to sleep in last night

036. Who was the last person to hug you?
Andrew! :D

037. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
I didnt kiss

038. Do you have a life?
Yessir

039. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't?
o.o?

040. What is the reason behind your profile song?
Profile song?

041. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Haha, Lara Croft :D

042. Last time you smiled?
Right now while doing this quiz

043. Have you changed this year?
Dont think so

044. What are you listening to right now?
A podcast about production of Tomb Raider: Underworld :D

045. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
No

046. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open O.O Wide open O.O

047. Is there a quote you live by?
Not really

048. Do you want someone you can't have?
No?

049. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yes, and its the violin that probably has a layer of mold on the top of my bookshelf now

050. What was the worst idea you've had in week?
I barely get any ideas, though I was thinking about toilet-papering the school and giving QC a noogie :D

051. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Trying to sleep?

052. Are you happy with your love life right now?
I dont have a love life :/

053. What song describe your love life?
None

054. Does the person know that you like him/her?
What can I say -_-"

055. Who always make you laugh?
Loads of people

056. Do you speak other language other than English?
Uhuh

057. Are you blond?
Nah

058. What your middle name?
No middle name either

059. What are you doing tomorrow?
Trish's birthday outing and FINGERGUN FIGHT WHOOTS!

060. What do you think you are like?
?

061. Who will you choose to die with?
??

062.Where have you been today?
School

063. What game do you play often?
Haha, O2 mania and Tomb Raider :D

064. Who are you missing right now?
No one in particular

065. If you've to choose between friends & love, who will you choose?
Both! Why must life be difficult man :/

066. What are you doing right now?
This quiz duh

067. Which primary school are you from?
Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus, Our Lady of Good Counsel

068. Name 3 colours that you like
Black, dark blue, and chocolate brown :D

069. What emotion you like to show?
My wth emotion

070. What is life to you?
I have an interesting life, I guess

071. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Feel frustrated and easily pissed off

072. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Joanne :D I must thank you for helping me download that Tomb Raider podcast :D

073. Who do you admire the most?
No one

074. Which month are you born in?
April, where spring and hay fever is here

075. How are you feeling right now?
Sian

076. What is the time now?
2316

077. Where are you now?
Home

078. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I havent dyed my hair yet

079. Why are you doing this test?
Getting rid of this quiz on my mental to do list

080. What do you do when you're moody?
Surf the net, gaming, sing angsty songs and stuff

081. At which age you wish to get married?
24+ maybe

082. Who is more important to you? Boyfriend or friends?
Both of them!!!

083. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Not really

084. Who is the person you trust the most?
?

086. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
No particular dream, just a hope

087. What is your goal for this year?
RAWR I HAVE ENOUGH OF GOALS

088. Do you believe in eternity love?
Sorta

089. What feeling do you love most?
Feeling on a HIGH on jokes

090. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Kinda, but I got the air con turned on now :/

091. What feeling you hate the most?
Being left out everywhere

092. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Guess so

093. Do you believe in God?
Not really

094. Who cares for you the most?
Loads of people

095. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Loads

096. What'll you bring when you fight?
TWIN PISTOLS or TWIN MACHINE GUNS :D

097. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Loads

098. What would you feel when no one no longer cares for you?
Moody

099. What if your stead two-timed you?
I dunno ;/

100. Love with a guarantee of heartbreak , or never to be loved at all ?
Neither!

YAY I AM DONE :D Now I'm gonna pick out what to wear for tmrw and go to sleep

No comments: