Tuesday, 6 November 2007

WHOOHOO

YES IM FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY BACK AND ALIVE NOW. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Being away from the com for like a week makes me feel very outdated. People have been updating their blogs/websites and such over the week, and I have alot to catch up. But still I'm alive and thats what matters right?

I have a load of stuff to write, but as usual I'm lazy so this is just a post to tell people that I'm not dead. I should take my time randomly talking about stuff since I rushed through my studies so much.

And my exams are gonna pull down my CA grades like whoa. And I'm only proud of my chem marks, which is the only A- among my grades for science.

And Ting^2's ego died about 2 or 3times during the exam period. And it kinda reminds me of something like this:

My first drawing in weeks. Still looking ok.

And I still have the pic of the crazy mangaka assistants that I havent finished colouring yet. I feel like dropping it cos it now looks *puke* horrible.

And to be random, I like the beat of Dirty Harry

No comments: