Friday, 5 October 2007

Randomness

Yay, Dad moved the ancient scanner to my room so that I can scan anything to my heart's delight. I'm scanning something now but its making the poor com lag. Its a real drag, especially when I'm trying to scan the thing in high quality.

Today Joanne sat in for Infocomm Club, cos she doesn't have track today since her track teach ain't present. The com lab was in an uproar, since the both of us are totally hyper. :D

This weekend has less homework, thank you teachers. I will take this weekend to chiong my projects. And one thing I noticed is that the lot of young teachers in my school are all complaining of a heavy workload. I guess its kinda like a "young person" kind of thing, y'know to complain of sigh over massive mountains of paperwork.

No Sick Connotations week has come to an end. If you don't know what that is, its basically going back then to the innocent old days. But as YanSheng points out correctly, exactly when "back then" is another matter altogether. But No Sick Connotations week did fare quite badly, I'm sorry to say.

YS says: "I'm sorry!!!"

No comments: