Friday, 20 June 2008

TIMETABLE RAWR

NOOOO JAP IS CHANGED BACK TO TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS AND THAT MEANS THAT I CANT MAKE IT FOR CHOIR ALUMNI PRACS ON THURSDAY ANYMORE D:

And the timetable is so screwed! Now AXIS is pushed back on Weds and now it ends at 4pm. That is so screwed.

On Monday I just need to turn up at school for like only 2 lessons! Only Chem and Phyz! Ends at 11am but I need to stay in school until 1pm -_-" Time wasted.

On Tuesday, I have a freaking hell long break from 11.30am until 4pm when Jap starts. Thats like 4h30min of time to kill in school! Unless I sign up for Chem elective(which takes place every alt week) I will probably have like nothing to do. And Jap ends at 6pm on Tues, grr.

Thursday, not too bad, Jap ends at 5pm this time. And now Bio lessons and Bio elective is taught every alt week too. Confusing :/

Friday, I have a 3hr break until 3pm when CCA starts. The CCA time is pushed back, so that means that school ends later on Fridays too :/

And it looks like Jap teacher changed too. The name is Elizabeth Mariko Gomez. Kinda weird, not exactly English and not exactly Jap as well :/

And now I signed up for chem elective, so now I have chem and bio electives! :D

BUT NEVERTHELESS THE TIMETABLE IS SCREWED AND IS FILLED WITH MORE HOLES THAN CHEESE.

And now I need to sort out the timetable properly so that I can understand it easily.

No comments: