Monday, 12 May 2008

Grr exams sucks

I feel totally steamrollered D:

EL2103[Narration and Description]- 43.5/75
BL2102[Energy and Energetics]- 48/65 [not good enough]
JP2201[Japanese]- 71/100

English...totally sucked.

I expected myself to do better, cos I don't screw up in compo writing. The teacher did give me a better grade than expected for my Writing Portfolio project, so I was feeling pretty confident about the paper.

But the teacher who marked my script said that it was too poetic and that he wanted more of like a tension of sorts in the story.

...

THE DAMN THING IS SUPPOSED TO BE REFLECTIVE AND -poetic- IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!


D:

I FEEL FLOORED D:

Bio, was ok, but I wish I didn't screw up for my MCQ, it cost me 9 precious marks D: But I feel happy for my open ended cos I miraculously got most of it correct :D

Jap was the only thing that lifted my spirits about my marks. I am happy with it, and knowing that I got 4th in class(no way JonLee got 72!!!). But I don't think that 4th in a class of 14 people really matters much. :P

The pocketful of sunshine that made everyone's day: That gignormous teddy bear the family got for Joanne's birthday!!(Supposed to be tmrw, but we celebrated early cos it is a holiday tmrw).

So Happy Birthday to the family's Mom: Joanne :D
Don't angst so much ok? :D

No comments: