Tuesday, 27 November 2007

And I found a quiz on Spencer's blog to find out how airheaded I am.

1. [] I have walked into a glass/screen door.
2. [x] I have tripped on my shoelaces and fallen.
3. [ ] I have choked on my own spit and thought I was gonna die.
4. [ ] I've seen the Matrix a bunch of times and still don't get it.
5. [ ] I type only with my pointer fingers.
6. [x] I have "accidentally" caught something on fire. (It was during chem :P)
7. [ ] I've told a cop to f*** off.
8. [ ] I have attempted to sip out of a straw but it accidentally went into my nose rather than my mouth
9. [x] I have thought of something funny, and laughed out loud and people looked at me weird.
10. [x] I've caught myself drooling. (When I woke up once)
11. [] I've "accidentally" caused an explosion.
12. [ ] If someone says the word "duty", I can't help but laugh.
13. [] I've been into a "Do Not Enter" one way road plenty of times.
14. [x] Sometime I just stop thinking and zone out. (Its a habit)
15. [ ] It is possible to lick your elbow...
16. [x] I just tried to lick my elbow. ( Yeah, I really did try)
17. [ ] People often shake their heads and walk away from me.
18. [ ] People often tell me to use my "inside voice"
19. [] Gum has fallen out of my mouth while talking.
20. [ ] I use my fingers to do simple math.
21. [] I have jumped off a moving vehicle.
22. [] I've eaten a bug for $5 or less.
23. [x] I'm taking this test when I should be doing something more important. (My pics, my blog, clearing up my room etc)
24. [ ] I repost chain letters because I'm scared of what they threaten will happen if i don't.
25. [] I've removed my pants when I was with friends.
26. [ ] I've ran around naked when I was with friends.
27. [x] I've searched all over the place for something, and then realized that it was in my hand the whole time.
28. [] I "accidentally" break a lot of things.
29. [ ] My friends know not to use big words on me.
30. [] I put my head to the side when I'm confused.
31. [ x] Sometimes I start telling a story and suddenly forget what I'm talking about.
32. [x] I've fallen out of my chair before.
33. [ ] When I'm laying in bed, I sometimes stare at the celling and try to find pictures and words in the texture.

Tally up the number of X's. Multiply that by 3. Thats the percentage of how air-headed you are.

And the number is...30. o.O Lol.

No comments: