Saturday, 23 June 2007

Omfg

I'm still alive. Not really.

I cannot and will not believe that the June hols are over.
And that school will start soon.
And that I will have to wake up early again.


AND THAT MY TIMETABLE FOR NEXT SEM IS NOT NICE
D:


Wah liao eh, everyday end school after 3.30pm, not like last sem can go home on Mondays at 1.30pm, do homework early and slack abit more. Not.
And I'm chickening out on physics. I mean, how can 13year olds handle Newtons law on motion, mechanics and heat and temperature at the same time?
But I heard that we are changing physics teachers this sem, cos other teacher flew off to another country to do her PhD.
And the new teacher is rather strict. ):

On the bright side, Bio only starts in Term4, whoopie.
FREE 2HR BIO PERIOD IN TERM3 YAY.

No comments: