Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Tagged so yeah

Well what do you know.

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 10 ppl to do this quiz and those who are tag cannot refuse. these people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. continue this game by sending to other ppl.


#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Havent even got a lover yet, dude

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what will it be?
I have loads of crazy and unrealistic dreams at night, especially recently, so no, I do not want to see those dreams come true. Anyway who will want to help me fufil my dreams o.o

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
Eh, maybe I would like a huge fountain-like display of coke-and-mentos :D

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Someone hand me a crystal ball or a teacup with tea leaves please.

#5 What's your ideal lover like?
...

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I'd say both.

#7 If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for him/her to change his/her feeling?
Probably not, cos I'm quite impatient about that.

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what will you do?
Hope that he will still invite me to his wedding.

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Quite alot :/

#10 What do you want most in life?
That everyone is happy.

#11 Is being tagged fun?
Depends.

#12 How do you see yourself in the future as well as career?
I'm a gynaecologist, giving people sex tips congratulating those who got pregnant.

#13 Who is currently the most important person to you?
I cant choose :/

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Another crazy person whose name also starts with J :D

#15 Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I dont really mind, cos I think theres a kind of freedom being single, and yet I think that true love does help overcome obstacles.

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
I carry on singing the song that the radio happens to blare out at the moment.

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
Guess so.

#18 If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, would you pick?
Is that possible?

#19 What type of friends do you like?
Those true friends :D

#20 If you played a prank on someone, & he/she fell for the trick, what will you do?
I dont really do that kinda tricks, I prefer pulling pranks like getting people to sit on whoopee cushions.

YOU ARE TAGGED. cos i'm bored.. and i'm not tagging those who were already tagged...
Mel and her whole lot of friends from her school. There, that makes up more than 10 already lol

No comments: