Friday, 9 May 2008

EXAMS SUCK

RANT MODE ON

To break down all my marks.

PC2101[Waves and Vibrations]- 21/50[FAIL]
BL2101[Human Reproductive System]-53/80[not good enough]
MA2108[Geometry]-50/60
CH2101[Higher Chinese]-37/70,40.5/90[FAIL]
PC2102[Electricity and Magnetism]-31/50
HY2102[Southeast Asia in the 20th Century]-33/50[not good enough]
CM2102[Basic Atomic Model]-20/40[WTF]

So if you calculate the percentages, the total for the exam sucks.

THAT IS SO SCREWED D:


I TOTALLY screwed up one of my physics AND my chinese. While I was never very good friends with physics, BUT MY CHINESE IS SO SCREWED I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT D:

Bio, could have been better D: Its HUMAN REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM and I expected a 60, but no I just have to lose a freaky 12marks for the last essay question and screw up the 2nd open ended question for part B D: AND IT WAS EASY TOO D:

I really could have done better for history D: and after all that practice that Ms Chua gave us D:

AND CHEMISTRY IS ANOTHER PAPER MADE OF FAIL. I expected myself to do better, and the paper was actually quite easy!! RAWR its the other subject that I was hoping would actually help to pull my marks up already but looks like its pulling me down instead D:

I AM PROBABLY GONNA BE DEAD FOR ENGLISH AND THE NEXT BIO MODULES THAT ARE GONNA BE GIVEN OUT NEXT MONDAY D:

I am hoping that Jap will turn out alright.

RANT MODE OFF

Ok, not all of the script checking session was made up of emoness lingering in the air. After all not only the dark side has cookies right?

Day 1;

In the morning, Tim-o-tee unscrewed his laptop just to start it up o.O He also ripped out his hard drive for some reason too(wth timo you crazy person) and in the end, it took him about 5mins unscrewing his laptop, plugging in the hard drive, and connecting the parts back together just to start up his com.

During script checking, Huiwen ganged up with Suhang and Joanne to brutally zonk me. I'm sure that my organs have all ruptured already thank you. And Lee Huiwen, you have learnt taekwondo and aikido before, you you had added advantage and you didnt need to get others to help you zonk me either.

Day 2;

Ms Chua gave us toblerone chocolates(which supposedly fell from the sky again) for good luck. After that Weiren took the box and turned it into a triangular dragon :D Its super cute :D



Geez even the floor looks sharper than the dragon


And quiz, again.

1)At what age do you wish to get married?
Will I even get married?

2)Who is more important to you? Friend or boyfriend?
Both lah, if I even have a boyfriend in the first place

3)Who is the person you trust the most?
I dunno :/

4)Do you think you have enough confidence?
NO, NOT AFTER SEEING WHAT CATATROPHIES ARE HAPPENING TO ME NOW

5)If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Just be happy?

6)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
It also appears near misty places like waterfalls and even when you shower(which i saw when showering during the morning)

7)What is your goal for this year?
..

8)Do you believe in eternity love?
Kinda

9)Describe your life in two words.
Ok lah

10)What feeling do you love most?
Feeling GOOD ;D

11)What are the requirements from you of your other half?
Dunno, I guess he has to be smart, and funny, and caring,
and LOOKS LIKE L FROM DEATH NOTE

12)What feeling do you hate the most?
Being rejected all the time ):

13)Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes I think

14)when is your happiest moment?
Dunno

15)What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
I also dunno

16)Who cares for you the most?
Family and friends :D

17)Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Crazy, idiotic-ly-smart, funny, insane, is-a-dummy

18)What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
How many dunnos does this quiz have?!

19)what will you do when you're sad?
I emo, then I do whatever I like that will cheer me up, then I go back to being normal again i guess

20)Do you think life's a straw? Yes, then hit your left ear/No, then hit your right ear.
What the hell is that?

Tag 8 people and tag them on their tagboard.
i) ting-ting-ting-ting-ting SQUARED
ii) Joanne
iii) Suhang
iv) Tricia
v) Amanda
vi) Huiwen
vii) Suchang(:
viii) Weiren?

And thats all. and let us pray for the rest of our marks

No comments: