Tuesday, 3 July 2007

The White Stripes!!!

IAmCrazyOverTheWhiteStripesEverSinceIHeardTheirSong'IckyThump'AndEverSinceIHeard'TheHardestButtonToButton'IAmListeningCloselyToTheDrumBeatsInAllMySongs
:D
Blame Mel for introducing Icky Thump to me.
And their song vids rock too! Weird and mysterious but I really like it.

Seven Nation Army

Never ending tunnels. Love it. And I find it creepier than Blue Orchid.

Blue Orchid

Pretty scary. But mysterious :D

The Hardest Button to Button

Drums and more drums :D Must have taken a long time to film.

And after looking at this, I can finally understand this:

Look and laugh :D

And of course, my favourite :D

Icky Thump


I've gone crazy.

On a totally unrelated note, Andrew is going to school tomorrow! But I won't be there to see him in his school uniform. Aww.

No comments: